CRAZY little THINGS IN LIFE

Monday, June 26, 2006

Regional Differences

Went home this weekend taking advice of my dear friend who said life is not only work.

It was an unique experience this time. I have been travelling with a particular travels from past one year and never had any bad or exciting experiences, but the travel was always of great comfort. This friday two fully drunken people got into the bus. One of them is a Lecturer(from West Godhavari district) he sat on the seat beside me, i.e seet on other side of walkway) it seems and the other an young guy of my age. The young guy was completely drunk and eeks! puked in the bus. He was sitting diagonally opposite to me. I called up he bus attendent and told him, he has come and got the guy out of bus..cleaned him etc and got him back to the bus.

When this young guy was being taken out of the bus I and my friend beside me were talking and I said in Telugu "Nee amma, daridruniki ami pani leda, baga tagi bus enduku ekkali, tu taginappudu intla padi cheste aimi aiyithadi, itla andarini ainduku trouble chaiyalli". The lecturer beside me who was also slightly drunk was talking very loudly on the phone and disturbing all put his phone down and asked me:-

Lecturer: Are you from Telangana
Me: Yes I am from Telangana

Lecturer: I asked because you used the phrase "Nee Amma"
Me: So

Lecturer: Girls should not use bad words like this, actually you Telangana people do not know
how to talk
Me: Quite

Lecturer: Stop using such words...girls in our place are very polie and do not use such words
Me: Quite

Lecturer: I know you would not like to talk me because I am right
Me: Quite

Lecturer: Actually which part of Telangana are you from?
Me: Quite

Lecturer: Repeat, Actually which part of Telangana are you from?
Me: Mom is from Karimnagar & Dad is from Cuddapah....and do you still want to talk me....

The person actually stopped talking and was telling the guy next to him....be careful, it seems she is from Karimnagar and Cuddapah.......

If you see Andhra Pradesh it is a big state with 23 districts, 3 largest state in India, the highest producer of rice in the country, has major drought effected areas after Rajasthan, has 3 large rivers flowwing through it Krishna, Godhavari and Tungabhadra, the silicon valley of Biotech Industry and electronic component manufacturing industries, producer of large varities of sarees Gadwal, Dharmavarm, Venkatgiri, Narayanpet, Pochampalli....so on, etc etc and all built with hard team work of all the people in AP...BUT still differentiate between Telangana and Andhra.....GOD save us!

By the way what do these people expect from Telangan? where is Telangana....the actual nice people of Telangana...GOD where are the ladies in the 6.5 meter sarees...where are the men is dhoti's....no they are not to be seen...yes they have pushed to the back seat....U know why, wanna know why....THE EOPLE FROM ANDHRA ARE THERE EVERYWHERE FROM A REMOTE VILLAGE IN ADILABAD TO THE DRY AREAS IN MAHABOOBNAGAR TO THE GREEN HILLS OF KHAMMAM, yes we find these people evry where. The fault is not their's it is our fault to allow them to come and take over our land like the British taking over.

What more can I say more than this example
Government of AP has forgotten the our former PM PV Narasimha Rao, a renowed linguist, economist whose rule was far better than even Rajiv Ghandhi's but it would never forget NTR, what do I say about him...actually I feel ashamed to even compare him with PV

I know most of you would not understand this...yes I am treated like an alien in my own city...thats the reason you would not find any youth from Telangana in AP, they go to oher countries....its high time we have to stop this...for govt is not going to do anything....
:: posted by Shilps, 4:53 PM

3 Comments:

entamma... chala senti ainaavu...

I think post started in a direction from Bangalore and reached AP and managed to sneak Delhi :-P
Blogger Keeth, at 12:19 PM  
Ur blog is turning more fuller with this post dear..:)

Very well said abt PV..he is a person who lead India to one of its best patch of 5 yrs...
Blogger Reshmi, at 4:47 PM  
Heheehe..nice post..

Will you be looking forward to other such exciting travels in bus?

And about Telangana..I have no idea whats it all about..if you cud post the real reason behind the need for a separate telangana state...i will really like to read.

Even pointing me in the right direction will be of help :)
CIAO
Blogger Unknown, at 5:28 PM  

Add a comment